1. That there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who is Maker and Preserver of all things visible.
Matt. 28:19, Acts 14:15
2. In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ; that Jesus existed eternally with the Father, became man by the miracle of the incarnation, in no degree ceasing to be God. He is co - Creator of the world and man, the only Saviour and coming Judge.
Matt. 1:13, Heb. 1:2-8
3. That the whole canon of scripture (both Old and New Testament) as originally given, is the inspired and authoritative Word of God, of supreme and final authority in all it teaches and declares.
4. That all men are sinful and lost apart from faith in the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that sin cleansed only through personal repentance and faith in the precious blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ. That water baptism should follow conversion.
Rom. 5:12-19, Acts 2:38
5. That the baptism of the Holy Spirit is promised to all who desire and ask for it.
Acts 1:5-8,2:1-4, 10:44-46
6. That the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the body as well as the mind, soul and spirit of man. That Christ has the answer for every problem, physical, mental and spiritual.
Matt.8:16, Isa. 53:4-5
7. That the miracles and all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are available in the Church today for the edifying and perfecting of its members.
8. That Christians, as disciples of Jesus Christ, are obligated to pursue peace, Humility of mind and Holiness.
Phil. 2:8, Heb. 12:14, 1 John 3:9, 2:29
9. That every effort should be made to encourage and maintain God's order in the family.
10. That Christ is the head of the Church, which is His Body, and consists of those who have been born again. They are those whose sins have been cleansed by Christ's blood and have God's Spirit within them.
Rom. 12:5, Heb. 12:23
11. That God will visit His Church in unusual ways and bring multitudes into the Kingdom before Christ's second coming, for which we are preparing ourselves.
12. That upon His return, Christ will set up His Kingdom on the earth and reign on the earth for a thousand years.
13. That everyone will be resurrected (good and evil) and give an account to the Great Judge.
1 Cor. 15:51, Rev. 20:11-15
14. That judgement is eternal for all who have refused pardon and forgiveness by Christ.
Matt.25:46, 1 Thess.1:9
15. That God shall reign forever over the new heavens and new earth, the ultimate home of the righteous.
2Peter 3:10-13, Rev. 21:1-7