My wife Violet is a missionary and together we have three children and three grandchildren. Our vision for the Lord is motivated by the "Great Commission" that Jesus commands in Matthew 28:19, 20."
WHAT WE DO
The name Gethsemane will always remind the Church...
- Train and Equip Disciples through our Bible Studies
- Sunday services are held at 8.00am
- House Churches are held at different locations on Thursday nights at 7.00pm
- Junior Church is held on Sunday at 8.00am in five classes from pre-school upwards
- Mission trips are taken and Evangelism is done on regular basis
- Sporting club- To Equip children with various sporting skills
- Yearly childrens programmes
- Youth meetings
- Ladies and Men meeting
- Weeks of Fasting and Prayer